Monday 4 July 2022 at Canterbury Cathedral Lodge, Canterbury, UK, CT1 2HG
with Professor Bob Bowie, Professor Emeritus Trevor Cooling, Dr Ann Casson and others
This one day in-person event is for all those working in schools and education (teaching and/or researching) and in particular those with an interest in:
- The education and development of RE teachers and the aims and purposes of RE
- Science religion encounters and the placeand nature of RE within the broader schoolcurriculum Educating RE teachers
- Supporting schools for children’s spiritualflourishing and the role of chaplains, Churchcommunities and parents
- Research Schools and collaborating withresearch networks.
There will also be an opportunity for Researchers (including those who are school-based, doctoral students, early career researchers and those with more experience) to present a paper (15-20 minutes) on topics related to:
• religion, education and the common good • worldviews education
• spiritual flourishing.
If you would like to present a paper for the Research component, please submit your title and abstract of no more than 350 words (including references) by scanning the QR code opposite or use the link below. Deadline: 10th April 2022
Click to submit your abstract
To find out more, download information about our projects and watch our YouTube videos for schools and researchers visit www.nicer.org.uk (National Institute for Christian Education Research, a University Research Centre)